I believe that sellers in the cross-border e-commerce industry will not be unfamiliar with third-party payment platforms such as Paiyin, Wanwanhui and Lianlian.
What are the advantages of best third party payment processors?
1. Third-party payment platform adopts the way of cooperation with many banks, which facilitates the online transaction.
2. Cost advantage: for sellers, third-party payment platforms can reduce the cost of business operations; for banks, they can directly use third-party service systems to provide services, which can help banks save the development costs of gateways.
3. Detailed transaction records: Third-party payment service platform enterprises have the transaction data of both sides of the transaction to analyze detailed records, which can prevent possible rebellion of both sides of the transaction management behavior.
What are the disadvantages of the third party payment platform?
1. Risk problem: The law is not perfect, the security of third-party payment is not well protected, and the credit risk of logistics activities independent of the network still exists.
2. The emergence of vicious competition is easy: the electronic payment industry has the problem of vicious competition, which harms payment services and even brings negative impact to the development of e-commerce industry.