Wang Tsai's steamed buns are small snacks that children like to eat. They often buy them when they are young. Children like them and adults like them. Although they are convenient to buy, they are more homemade.Since the children all like to eat the steamed buns, I bought an oven some time ago, and I made this at home. The steamed buns with no added nutrition are simple and easy to make, and the mouth is easy to eat. The kids love to eat! .
Wang Zi small buns. Ingredient preparation :. 130 grams of potato starch, 25 grams of low-gluten flour, 25 grams of milk powder, 2 grams of baking powder, 30 grams of sugar, 2 eggs, 25 grams of butter, and a spoonful of honey.
1. Beat the eggs into a bowl, add sugar, and stir the honey evenly.
2. Soften the butter with warm water in advance, pour the softened butter into the egg liquid, and beat with an eggbeater until the egg liquid becomes white.
3. Prepare a pot, use a sieve to sieve potato flour, low-gluten flour, milk powder, baking powder, and mix together with chopsticks.
4. After pouring in the egg liquid, knead into a smooth dough and wake up to 15 minutes.
5. Place the awake dough on a cutting board, roll it into thin slices with a rolling pin, cut into long strips, cut into small squares, and knead into small round balls by hand.
6. Place the kneaded balls on a baking sheet, preheat the oven, 180 degrees up and down, and bake for 12 minutes.
Hint;. The process of making small balls is longer, you can cover the dough with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.If the pellets are dry after you make them, spray a little water before putting them in the oven.
Sources of article: