When the baby reaches 6 or 7 months, it will slowly.Make some sounds like talking to mom and dad,This is a good time to teach your baby to talk. Letbabies learn some words that they will use in daily life language. Repeatedly can make your baby remember bett
1. Always talk to yourselfAfter the baby is born, it will always be heard by parents.And faces, so parents can often follow.Baby talks. Mom and Dad can tell your baby.What are you doing or telling your baby the names of some items.
2. Respond to your baby's wordsAs the baby grows up, he faces what he likes.I can say something. Then you can followHave a conversation with your baby and introduce more to your baby.What is something.
3. Repeat the routine continuouslyDaily activities, eating, bathing, changing diapers.To talk to the baby. After the baby listens too much,You will soon learn keywords related to these activities.
4. Model speaking.To help your baby build language skills, Mom and Dad.Speak clearly and slowly. Baby is listeningAfter you speak, you will slowly correct your pronunciation.How to develop your baby's language skills:
1.Use correct syntax.When talking to your baby, do n’t learn to talk to your baby.Use correct grammar and pronunciation. Only then, BomBao was able to say the words correctly.
2. Get your baby involved.There are many things that your baby can do with you. band with your baby doing chores, taking things, walking, and baby explains what you are doing so that baby can remember.
3. Ask your baby oftenYou can ask your baby some small questions, like "Where is the ball?in? "How do dogs bark?"Can stimulate the baby to speak and naturally raise the language.Speaking ability.
4. Proper use of gestures.Use more hands when talking to your baby.Potential. Appropriate performance and gestures can help your baby.Remember more.
5.Read story books.Babies love to hear stories. Before the baby sleepsTo tell him a story, so that he can increase his word skills and also give your baby a right ideas.
6.Encourage your baby to speak.Give your baby the courage to say what he thinks. such as,when he wants to get the toy, let the baby explain why which toy.
Sources of article: